Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
1) The following terms and conditions shall apply to contracts concluded via htttp://www.boogiikidz.com. Unless otherwise agreed, any terms and conditions used by you are expressly excluded.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, when concluding the legal transaction, is acting in his or her professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) By making a product available in our shop, we submit a binding offer to our customers to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart" by the customer. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all the information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. This concludes the purchase contract. In the case of the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the website of the provider. After entering all the necessary data, the customer is finally redirected back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address deposited with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if it is not a claim arising from the same contractual relationship.
2) The goods remain the property of the shop operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) We are liable without limitation for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
3) In the event of a breach of non-essential obligations arising from the contract, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of obligations.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law shall apply. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
§ 6 Settlement of disputes
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Contract language, storage of contract text
1) The contract language is English.
2) We do not store the complete text of the contract. Customers can save this electronically via the browser's print function before sending the order.
§ 8 Prices and payment terms Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown as well as the shipping costs represent gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless free delivery has been promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final order process at the "checkout". Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims arising from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time as well as any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the correspondingly designated link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass until the goods are handed over to the customer. This provision applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Statutory liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
2) Consumers are requested to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to notify the shop operator as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
- Wenn du dich für eine Auswahl entscheidest, wird die Seite komplett aktualisiert.